- Contains adaptogen plant extracts increasing the body's ability to resist the damaging effects of stress
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Decreases cortisol and reduces stress
- Composed with essential amino acids
- Calming effect on the nervous system
- Contains Beets, which are a powerful antioxydant
- Beets increase muscle oxygenation
- Contributes to proteins manufacturing process
- Help maintain a high Testosterone level
- Boosts your immune system
- Facilitates the use of fats as a source of energy
- Increases muscle recovery
- Without carbohydrates
1 container = 400g
1 serving = 11g
Take 1 or 2 serving after physical activity.
Reload is the best formula to obtain the highest concentrations of BCAAs combined with beetroot, ashwangandha, siberian ginseng and pantethine. BCAAs (Branched-chain amino acids) are in fact: L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. They are essential to the human body and are only acquired through nutrition. Furthermore, BCAAs represent more than a third of muscle composition in humans and creates better protein synthesis.
It is important to know that athletes experience a reduction in levels of muscular protein and that their body undergoes stress caused by muscular tears. That being said, BCAAs reduce the negative impact of this phenomenon by supplying muscles with exactly what they need. The simple act of fueling your body with BCAAs during exercise prevents this muscular catabolism. The body then won't have to seek BCAA it needs in its own muscles. By preserving the integrity of muscle fibers during effort and reducing stiffness afterwards, BCAA boosts recovery, giving athletes a possibility of increasing workout frequency while maintaining high levels of performance.