- Important electrolyte mineral
- Calming effect on the nervous system
- Contains alkaline and detoxifying properties
- Muscle relaxant
- Helps stabilizing blood sugar
- Plays a key part with more than 350 enzymes
- Plays a key part in the transmission of nerve impulse
- Involved in the production of energy (ATP)
- Improves recovery
- Raises levels of the mood-boosting neurotransmitter serotonin
- Contributes to the proteins manufacturing process
- Plays a key part in fats and carbohydrates metabolism
- Positive impact on testosterone levels
1 container = 90 capsules
1 serving = 1 capsule
To improve recovery: take 1 serving immediately after a workout.
To improve sleep: take 2 servings 30 minutes before bedtime.
Magnesium (150mg) is a factor in the maintenance of good health. It helps the body metabolizing carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in tissue formation and to maintain proper muscle function.
*Every AthleteNation Supplement is approved by Health Canada and has a Natural Product Number (NPN). Our Supplements are made in a Canadian Factory, which is GMP Certified. (Good Manufacturing Practices)