- AthleteNation offers the best concentration of BCAA’s per serving on the market
- Optimizes muscle regeneration
- Represents more than a third of muscle composition in the human body
- Preserves muscle fibers during physical activity (anti-catabolic)
- Composed of L-Leucine, L-Valine et L-Isoleucine
- Essential Amino Acids to the human body
- Contributes to the proteins manufacturing process
1 container = 1kg or 500g
500g: 50 servings
1kg: 100 servings
1 serving = 10g containing 9g of BCAA
1 serving 20 minutes before and/or during a workout.
For optimal results, take 1 scoop pre-training and 1 scoop during your training.
Mix with water or any beverage.
BCAA is the best formula to obtain the highest concentrations of BCAAs combined with great taste. BCAAs (Branched-chain amino acids) are in fact: L-Leucine, L-Valine, and L-Isoleucine. They are essential to the human body and are only acquired through nutrition. Furthermore, BCAAs represent more than a third of muscle composition in humans and creates better protein synthesis.
It is important to know that athletes experience a reduction in levels of muscular protein and that their body undergoes stress caused by muscular tears. That being said, BCAAs reduce the negative impact of this phenomenon by supplying muscles with exactly what they need. The simple act of fuelling your body with BCAAs during exercise prevents this muscular catabolism. The body then won't have to seek BCAA it needs in its own muscles. By preserving the integrity of muscle fibers during effort and reducing stiffness afterward, BCAA boosts recovery, giving athletes a possibility of increasing workout frequency while maintaining high levels of performance.
*Every AthleteNation Supplement is approved by Health Canada and has a Natural Product Number (NPN). Our Supplements are made in a Canadian Factory, which is GMP Certified. (Good Manufacturing Practices)