- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Each XPN product is approved by Health Canada.
-Each XPN product has a Natural Product Number (NPN).
- The factory has an infrared ray, which detects any cross contamination.
- Bacteria and heavy metals analysis.
- Each ingredient and product is controled and has a lot number.
- XPN can provide a complete and precise list of ingredients and the quantity present in each product.
- There is adequate ventilation to guarantee premium air quality and temperature of the factory.
- According to needs of different products, the factory is divided in two different sections; a cold section and temperate one.
- There is a strict protocol to follow during the production phase according to the different ingredients.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue